Confocal Microscopy workshops in Nencki Institute
Lectures and then the demonstrations were related to:
1. Basics of confocal microscopy – Alexander Ławrynowicz
2. Programs using for data analysis and image processing – Artur Wolny
3. Vital studies using resonance scanner and a fluorescent microscope to study calcium concentration, cell adhesion and migration – Wojciech Brutkowski
4. FRET and FLIM techniques – Jaroslaw Korczynski
5. High-resolution microscopy – STED and other techniques like STORM, PALM, GSD, SIM – Jaroslaw Korczynski.
The Worksop were attended be over 60 people and has wide interest.
08 December 2011