Nencki Institute announces admission to Warsaw Doctoral School of Natural and BioMedical Sciences Warsaw-4-PhD for the academic year 2020/2021.
- possibility to obtain a doctoral degree at one of the largest non-university institutes in Poland in the discipline of biological sciences within the multidisciplinary doctoral school Warsaw-4-PhD,
- advance your academic career and develop your research interests under the supervision of the outstanding researchers who’s competence and openness will help you to fulfil your ambitions,
- participation in interesting scientific projects,
- conducting research in modern laboratories,
- friendly environment among the international community of PhD students,
- scholarships for all PhD students,
- participation in conferences and research internships,
- private medical care
If you are creative and ambitious and you wish to develop your research interests and broaden academic knowledge by conducting scientific research, we will be pleased to welcome you to our school.
Apply on-line: https://warsaw4phd.eu/en/index-en/
Admission starts on August 05th and lasts until August 18th, 2020