The Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS is seeking a candidate for the position of: Postdoctoral Researcher
Number of available positions: 1
Place of work: Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS, Warsaw
Researcher career profiles: R2
Field of science: biology
Type of recruitment: National Science Centre Poland (Opus)
- Doctoral degree in the field of biology, biochemistry, biology or biotechnology, obtained not earlier than 7 years before the year of employment in the project (not including maternity leaves);
- Experience in laboratory work and very good practical knowledge of methods in the field of cell biology and/or biochemistry, molecular biology;
- An important criterion in the selection will also be experience in cell culture and / or work with animals;
- Scientific achievements documented by publications in journals from the JCR list;
- Three recommendation letters;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Team work skills;
- High motivation for experimental work;
- It is expected that during the period of employment at the Institute, Post-doc will not undertake any other work.
Scope of tasks:
An employment contract (post-doc position) for a period of 48 months. This position is offered within the frame of the NCN OPUS project entitled: “How mutations in the dystrophin-encoding gene affect calcium homeostasis, energy metabolism and selected functions of vascular endothelial cells; indicating regulatory mechanisms”. The aim of the project is to identify endothelial-specific isoforms of dystrophin in cells derived from normal and dystrophic mice and investigating biochemical and functional consequences of mutations in the dystrophin-encoding gene. Particular attention will be paid to bioenergetics and cellular calcium handling.
Further information can be obtained by contacting prof. Krzysztof Zabłocki. (email@example.com).
Gross salary of 7800 PLN per month
The employment will start as soon as possible
The documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with note “POSTDOC NCN OPUS KZ”
- 3 letters of reference
- Copy of PhD diploma (or equivalent)
- Contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
Link to website: www.nencki.gov.pl
You can use the foreign equivalent of a Polish academic degree if it meets at least one of the following criteria:
- is covered by the provisions of an international agreement on the equivalence of education,
- was issued by an authorized institution operating in an EU, OECD or EFTA Member State,
- was issued in another country and recognized on the basis of the regulations on the recognition of academic degrees obtained abroad (learn more about the procedure for the recognition of academic degrees: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/recognition/recognition-for-professional- purposes/recognition-of-scientific-degrees-and-titles
Please include the following clause in your CV:
I give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment form to be processed by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS with its registered seat in Warsaw at Pasteur Street No. 3 (data controller) for the purposes of recruitment for post-doc position pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC in compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject to (Art. 6 section 1 letter a) and the Act on personal data protection of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
The Controller of data is Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS with its registered seat in Warsaw at Pasteur Street No. 3. Contact Details of the Personal Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Personal data in the recruitment form is collected and will be processed only for the purposes of recruitment for postdoc position conducted by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS.
Giving consent for processing of your personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to take part in recruitment. I hereby state that I was informed about the right to withdraw my consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not influence the lawfulness of any processing performed before the consent withdrawal.
Personal data collected in order to perform the recruitment process shall be processed throughout the period of time necessary for the organization and completion of the recruitment process, as well as for considering a possible complaint; however, not longer than up to 30.11.2022.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third party.
You have the right to request the data controller for access to your personal data, to edit or limit its processing, as well as to raise an objection or transfer your data. You are also entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).