The Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS is seeking a candidate for the position of: Technical Assistant at the Laboratory for Translational Research in Neuropsychiatric Disorders (TREND)
Number of available positions: 1
Place of work: Laboratory for Translational Research in Neuropsychiatric Disorders (TREND), Center of Excellence for Neural Plasticity and Brain Disorders (BRAINCITY), Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
Researcher career profiles: R1
Field of science: Neuroscience, Molecular Biology
Type of recruitment: Contractual Basis (Short contract: till Dec. 2023)
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in any Biological/Biomedicine/Biochemistry/Laboratory Medicine/Pharmacy disciplines
- Proficiency in English (Additional proficiency in Polish language will be given preference)
- Prior experience of working in a molecular laboratory setting and familiarity in common use molecular biology techniques
- Preference will be given to those with experience in Embryo transfer, Intranuclear injections, CRISPR-Cas editing, or Mouse handling and behavior
Scope of tasks:
The successful candidate will contribute to the following activities in the lab:
- Supporting PhD students, post-docs, and the supervisor with their day-to-day experimental activities (for instance: extraction of RNA/DNA, mouse handling, embryo transfer, and/or microinjection-based experiments)
- Assisting the supervisor and lab manager with organizational and biosafety matters
An employment contract (Part-time, up to 60%) with a highly competitive salary package (10’000 PLN brutto brutto for 100% position; pro-rated according to agreed % effort)
Start date: 1st May 2023
Application procedure and deadline:
Closing date for applications: 10th April 2023
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note Technical Assistant (MAB3)
- Copy of diploma of the last degree
- Contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
Please include the following clause in your CV:
I give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment form to be processed by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS with its registered seat in Warsaw at Pasteur Street No. 3 (data controller) for the purposes of recruitment for post-doc position pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC in compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject to (Art. 6 section 1 letter a) and the Act on personal data protection of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
The Controller of data is Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS with its registered seat in Warsaw at Pasteur Street No. 3.
Contact Details of the Personal Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Personal data in the recruitment form is collected and will be processed only for the purposes of recruitment for post-doc position conducted by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS.
Giving consent for processing of your personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to take part in recruitment. I hereby state that I was informed about the right to withdraw my consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not influence the lawfulness of any processing performed before the consent withdrawal.
Personal data collected in order to perform the recruitment process shall be processed throughout the period of time necessary for the organization and completion of the recruitment process, as well as for considering a possible complaint; however, not longer than up to 31.06.2020
Personal data will not be transferred to a third party.
You have the right to request the data controller for access to your personal data, to edit or limit its processing, as well as to raise an objection or transfer your data. You are also entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).