Laboratory of Cytoskeleton and Cilia Biology is currently recruiting a Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Cytoskeleton and Cilia Biology is currently recruiting a Postdoctoral Fellow (or person with completed dissertation just before defense) to undertake a project focused on the molecular mechanisms that regulate dynamics of microtubule-based structures in eukaryotic cells.
Number of positions: 1
Application deadline: October 30, 2016
Type of contract: full time
Profile of candidates:
- PhD degree or equivalent (or just before defense) in molecular biology, biochemistry or biology
- outstanding publication record,
- experience in methods of molecular biology, confocal microscopy, mammalian cell culture
- be proficient in English
- ability to work as a team member
- be highly motivated (demonstrated via references of the candidate's thesis tutor, previous post-doctoral positions different from the PhD awarding institutions),
- Letter-of-intent to the Director of the Institute
- CV with publication record and contact information including e-mail address and phone number
- 3 letters of reference sent directly to the address indicated below,
- Copy of the PhD diploma or equivalent (or certificate that PhD defense will take place before December 30, 2016).
- The candidates may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application.
Please sent the application to:
Urszula Dziewulska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dział Spraw Pracowniczych i Rekrutacji
Instytut Biologii Doświadczalnej im. M. Nenckiego PAN
ul. Pasteura 3,
15 July 2016