Our laboratory conducts research on the development of synapses with primary focus on neuromuscular junctions. We use multidisciplinary approaches to understand mechanisms that orchestrate synaptic remodeling in the early postnatal period. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our group of young and ambitious scientists. The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include general laboratory organization, logistical support for experimental studies, support for the research staff, ordering of equipment, reagents, and consumables (including contact with company representatives), and assisting the principal investigator in administrative duties. We offer a very friendly work environment, as well as extensive administrative and technical training.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong motivation to work
- Neatness in work habits, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Experience in laboratory work as student, researcher or lab technician
- Ability to communicate in English
The application should contain the following documents/information:
- A cover letter describing personal motivation to apply for this position
- Candidate’s CV with contact information for at least 1 reference (previous supervisor or thesis advisor are preferred)
- Candidate may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: October 15, 2015
The remuneration for the position will be based on knowledge and experience of the candidate and in accordance to internal regulations of the Institute. Selection of the best candidate will be solely based on qualifications for the advertised position. All applicants will be provided equal opportunity.