We are seeking talented and enthusiastic postdoctoral fellow to join our research team. The project is funded by the National Science Centre grant, PI – dr hab. Katarzyna Piwocka.
The PERK-eIF2a signaling is the prosurvival pathway activated in chronic myeloid leukemia cells, correlating with disease progression and resistance to therapy. The purpose of the project will be to investigate role of the PERK-eIF2a-dependent mechanisms in the cross-talk between leukemia cells and immune system cells. The broad range of the state-of-the-art molecular biology, cellular biology and bio-imagine techniques, in in vitro and in vivo models will be used.
- PhD degree (or equivalent) in natural sciences with no more than five years of post-doctoral training
- Good publication record
- Strong motivation and dedication to work in science
- Extensive experience, interest and scientific achievements in cellular biology/cancer biology, immunology, flow cytometry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Work in a young, stimulating environment allowing for scientific development and autonomy
- Use of the state-of-the-art equipment available at the Nencki Institute and the Ochota Campus
- Opportunities for inter-disciplinary and international collaborations with leading institutions
- Training at the foreign collaborating laboratories
The application should contain the following documents/information:
- Cover letter describing personal motivation to apply for this position
- Candidate’s CV with contact information for at least 2 references (previous supervisor or thesis advisor are preferred)
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Candidate may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application
Applications in Polish or in English should be sent to: email@example.com
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.