Laboratory of Neuroinformatics is seeking an experienced researcher with a PhD degree to appoint an assistant professor. The appointee will be expected to contribute to research in the following areas: development of methods of spatial integration and analysis of neuroanatomical data, computational neuroanatomy, and digital brain atlases.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- PhD degree (or equivalent),
- Substantial publication record in neuroinformatics or related disciplines (at least 6 publications with an “Impact Factor”).
- Accomplished postdoctoral internship and trainings in bio- and neuroimaging data integration as well as digital brain atlasing.
- Expertise in neuroinformatics, computational neuroanatomy, and creating and distributing digital brain atlases demonstrated by publications. Theoretical and practical knowledge of image registration methods in bio- and neuroimaging.
- Documented experience in managing IT projects in neuroinformatics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS UPON APPLICATION:
- Letter-of-intent addressed to the Director of the Institute.
- CV including publication record and other relevant accomplishments.
- Contact information, including e-mail address and phone number.
- Research Plan.
- Copy of PhD diploma (or equivalent).
CLOSING DATE: 13th June 2016
The results will be announced no later than four months from the job offer publication date.
Please sent the application to:
Urszula Dziewulska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dział Spraw Pracowniczych i Rekrutacji
Instytut Biologii Doświadczalnej im. M. Nenckiego PAN
ul. Pasteura 3,