We offer fellowships in one of the largest research institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The Nencki Institute is active in the fields of, molecular and cellular neurobiology, biochemistry, protein chemistry, cell biology, neurophysiology and neuropsychology. Research interests of the candidates should remain within research fields of the Nencki Institute Fellows with interest and achievements in new research areas, such as bioinformatics or neuroinformatics are also strongly encouraged to apply.
The fellowships are initially for two years with a possible extension for additional two years.
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents:
- CV with a list of publications
- reprints of maximum three selected experimental papers
- short proposal of research plans (no more than 3 pages)
- statement from one of the Institute’s group leader about the intention to provide the necessary working environment for the candidate
- two letters of recommendation from senior scientists or previous supervisors
The documents should arrive at the Institute’s address (3 Pasteur St., 02-093 Warsaw, Poland) via post or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a subject header "POSTDOC 2012” no later than on September 30, 2012.
Further details, including the list and description of the Institute’s research groups, are available at the Institute website at www.nencki.gov.pl. Additional information regarding this announcement can be obtained from Ms. Urszula Dziewulska (email@example.com).
Selected candidates may be invited for an interview. Results of the competition will be announced in December 2012.